Thursday, February 15, 2007


Mark, whose blog I enjoy reading, commented on an image I posted a few days ago, of a watercolor painting in black and white. (Thank you, by the way.) It must be said here that art is my personal savior, and I really can't imagine what life would be like without it. (The word lackluster comes to mind.) Soon, when it is finished, I will post an image of what I am currently working on, a watercolor(ful) painting for my daughter. It was intended as a Valentine, but ... well, other things have prevented me from finishing it, but we're almost there. As I was saying, art saves me; and when I am creating art, unseen helpers guide the way of my hand, holding its paintbrush, its pen, its charcoal, or whatever it is holding.... Do you ever experience that? (Image above courtesy of Miriam's Milestones.)

1 comment:

Mark said...

Hey,first of all thanks for complimenting my blog =), I really enjoy reading your blog as well, and my answer ont he question: As I was saying, art saves me --- Do you ever experience that?
Yes, I do! I don't really make "art" its usually just drawing little stick characters and some "graffiti style" letters, but it does kinda save me, since I can get alot of my frustrations out through it!

Greets, Mark
My blog.. I guess